Spain’s Tax Hike Set to Accelerate Telefonica Sales FallManuel Baigorri
Telefonica SA, already hampered by shrinking demand and higher borrowing costs in Spain, faces another hit to earnings from a tax increase that threatens to drive crisis-stricken consumers to discounters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations