China Makers Prep Response to Solarworld’s Dumping ClaimBloomberg News
China’s solar companies are preparing a response to an anti-dumping complaint from Solarworld AG as the German company moves closer to filing its case against their trade practices with the European Commission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's