Rosneft Starts Talk BP to Buy Stake in Russian VentureStephen Bierman and Brian Swint
OAO Rosneft, Russia’s state-owned oil producer, began talks to buy BP Plc’s stake in TNK-BP as the U.K. oil company seeks to exit the venture jointly owned with a group of billionaires.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States