Penn State’s Rating May Be Cut After Sanctions for Sex AbuseMichael McDonald and Michelle Kaske
Pennsylvania State University faces a credit-rating downgrade from Moody’s Investors Service following sanctions resulting from the child-sex-abuse case involving former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations