Olympic Torches to Boost $543,000 Memorabilia Auction in LondonBen Priechenfried
Olympic torches, including one from the 1948 games, the last time the event was held in London, will boost a memorabilia auction today that may raise at least 350,000 pounds ($543,000).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis