Japan Signals Increased Concern About ‘One-Sided’ Yen GainsMayumi Otsuma
Japanese Finance Minister Jun Azumi indicated increased concern about the yen’s advance, reiterating his resolve to take action against abrupt and speculative movements in foreign-exchange markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations