Goldman Sachs May Not Issue Bonds to Match MaturitiesMichael J. Moore and Christine Harper
Goldman Sachs Group Inc., the fifth-biggest U.S. bank by assets, may not issue long-term debt to match the $11.8 billion it has in second-half maturities, said Treasurer Elizabeth “Liz” Beshel Robinson.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing