Gold Declines for Second Day as European Crisis Bolsters DollarDebarati Roy and Nicholas Larkin
Gold futures dropped for a second day in New York on speculation that Europe’s debt crisis will bolster the dollar and cut demand for the metal as an alternative investment. Silver also retreated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself