European Stocks Slide as Germany Outlook LoweredTom Stoukas
European stocks retreated for a third day as Moody’s Investors Service lowered its credit outlook for Germany and a measure of manufacturing in the Richmond region of the U.S. plunged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy