Caterpillar Slips From Dow Leader to Laggard on EconomyShruti Singh
Caterpillar Inc., the second-best performer in the Dow Jones Industrial Average earlier this year, has become one of the index’s biggest losers as slowing global economic growth prompts analysts to cut profit estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?