B-School Photo of the Week: Edinburgh
In 2010, the University of Edinburgh Business School in Scotland relocated to a state-of-the-art building, shown here. Located at the heart of the university campus, the new building includes eight lecture halls, 18 meeting rooms, and an expanded library space. It houses an executive education center on the fourth floor as well as a café on the ground floor. The school offers full-time and part-time MBA programs and 11 different MSc programs, as well as undergraduate, PhD, and joint-degree programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day