‘Modern Family’ Becomes ‘Family Feud’ With Actor Pay SuitPhil Milford, Karen Gullo and Andy Fixmer
“Modern Family” is looking more like “Family Feud” after actors in the most watched comedy on U.S. television sued producer Twentieth Century Fox Television, threatening summer filming in a fight over pay and outside work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing