U.K. Preparing to Announce Renewable Subsidy CutsGonzalo Vina
The U.K. is nearing an agreement on cuts for renewable energy subsidies and may announce a decision as early as this week, dashing concerns a rift between the Treasury and Energy Department will hold up investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C