Philippine Peso Weakens on Rate-Cut Speculation; Bonds AdvanceLilian Karunungan
The Philippine peso declined for a third day and bonds gained on speculation the central bank will cut its benchmark interest rate this week, reducing the allure of the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing