Peugeot Lost Decade Sinks Earnings as VW Profits Soar: CarsMathieu Rosemain, Alex Webb and Dorothee Tschampa
When PSA Peugeot Citroen reports earnings tomorrow, it’s likely to show deepening losses as European sales plunge. The French automaker’s declining fortunes will come into sharp relief the following day, when Volkswagen AG is poised to post record profits, the result of years of expansion outside the region and investments in Audi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day