Obama Says He Spoke to Victims’ Families as Father, HusbandRoger Runningen and Hans Nichols
Moments after visiting families whose relatives were killed in the Colorado shooting, President Barack Obama addressed the nation with a focus on the actions, and spirit, of ordinary Americans, confessing that “words are always inadequate in these situations.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Treasuries Advance as Shutdown Vote Looms: Markets Wrap