Krishnan, Riady Face Off in Singapore Over Failed TV DealAndrea Tan
T. Ananda Krishnan, Malaysia’s second-richest man, and Indonesian tycoon James Riady faced off in a Singapore court today as eight of Krishnan’s companies sought an order to enforce a $300 million arbitration award.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn