Julius Baer First-Half Profit Gains as Clients Add FundsGiles Broom
Julius Baer Group Ltd., the Swiss wealth manager established in 1890, said first-half profit climbed 19 percent after earnings in the year-earlier period were cut by a payment to settle a German tax-evasion probe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself