DreamWorks Animation to Buy Owner of Casper, Lassie ShowsChristopher Palmeri
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc., the movie studio run by Jeffrey Katzenberg, agreed to acquire Classic Media for $155 million, adding a library of vintage film and television characters including Casper and Lassie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster