DigitalGlobe Agrees to Acquire GeoEye for About $900 MillionFrederic Tomesco and James Callan
DigitalGlobe Inc. agreed to acquire GeoEye Inc. for about $900 million to create the world’s largest commercial-imagery satellite company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day