Cadillac Driving to Disrupt BMW-Mercedes U.S. Luxury GripTim Higgins
General Motors Co. took to a Georgia racetrack to show that its first compact Cadillac in a quarter-century drives as well as a BMW 3 Series. The trickier part will be getting it to sell as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself