Asia Stocks Fall for Second Day on China Slowdown, GreeceYoshiaki Nohara and Adam Haigh
Asian stocks dropped, with the regional benchmark index headed for the biggest two-day loss in seven weeks, after a Chinese central bank adviser forecast economic growth will slow further and on renewed concern that Greece may not meet its bailout targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day