Asia Hedge Funds Put Returns Ahead of Cash as Demand ScarceTomoko Yamazaki and Bei Hu
Ueli Wick, a former Credit Suisse Group AG banker who in June began running his own Singapore hedge fund, says he isn’t bothering to court investors right away. Instead, he wants to focus on performance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C