Power Dearth Threatens Indonesia Smelter Bids: Southeast AsiaYoga Rusmana and Fitri Wulandari
A shortage of electricity in Indonesia may hamper President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s plan to ban all raw-ore exports by 2014, as he seeks to increase revenue by forcing companies to refine locally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas