Power Dearth Threatens Indonesia Smelter Bids: Southeast AsiaYoga Rusmana and Fitri Wulandari
A shortage of electricity in Indonesia may hamper President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s plan to ban all raw-ore exports by 2014, as he seeks to increase revenue by forcing companies to refine locally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap