Illusions Fascinated Colorado Massacre Suspect as StudentAmanda J. Crawford and Bill Callahan
When he was 18, before he was awarded a neurosciences research grant from the National Institutes of Health or was accused of killing a dozen people in a Colorado movie theater, James Holmes began studying the workings of biology and psychology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap