ESM Ratification Delay Worrisome, OECD’s Padoan Tells La StampaChiara Vasarri
Germany’s delay in ratifying the permanent European Stability Mechanism is “worrisome,” the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s chief economist, Pier Carlo Padoan, told La Stampa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations