Australian, N.Z. Dollars Fall Amid European Debt ConcernMariko Ishikawa
The Australian and New Zealand dollars slid for a second day as Asian stocks extended a global equity rout amid concern Europe’s debt crisis is worsening, reducing demand for higher-yielding assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting