Publicis Aims to Increase Dividend Payout, CEO Tells InvestirFabio Benedetti-Valentini
Publicis Groupe SA will “gradually” increase its dividend payout toward 35 percent to 40 percent of annual earnings, compared with 23.6 percent for 2011, Chief Executive Officer Maurice Levy told French weekly newspaper Investir in an interview. Levy didn’t give a timeframe for the dividend payout hikes, according to the Investir interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018