Publicis Aims to Increase Dividend Payout, CEO Tells InvestirFabio Benedetti-Valentini
Publicis Groupe SA will “gradually” increase its dividend payout toward 35 percent to 40 percent of annual earnings, compared with 23.6 percent for 2011, Chief Executive Officer Maurice Levy told French weekly newspaper Investir in an interview. Levy didn’t give a timeframe for the dividend payout hikes, according to the Investir interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock