Morrison to Pay Dairy Producers More for Milk Amid ProtestsAgnes Lovasz
William Morrison Supermarkets Plc, the smallest of the four main U.K. grocers, said it will raise the price it pays dairy producers for milk after payments that failed to meet production costs sparked protests by farmers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis