Gilt Yields Fall to Records as BOE Says It May Consider Rate CutRoxana Zega
U.K. government bonds rose, with two- and five-year yields falling to records, after policy makers said they may consider the case for cutting interest rates again as Europe’s debt crisis worsens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster