German Solar Capacity to Exceed Wind for First Time, FAZ SaysBrian Parkin
German solar capacity will exceed the power generated by wind for the first time this year, expanding by 7.1 gigawatt to 32 gigawatt compared with an estimated 31 gigawatt for wind, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported in citing the Federal Net Agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts