Cemex Bolstered by U.S. as Sales Fall in Europe, MexicoBrendan Case
Cemex SAB, the largest cement maker in the Americas, boosted U.S. sales to the highest level in more than three years, fueling share gains even as revenue fell in Mexico and Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure