S&P 500 Caps Biggest Drop in 1 Month Amid Spain ConcernRita Nazareth
The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index fell, capping the biggest decline in about a month, as the euro tumbled after Spain said the recession will extend into next year and concern about its regional governments’ finances grew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations