SunTrust Falls as It Decides Not to Seek Higher DividendLaura J. Keller
SunTrust Banks Inc., the eighth-largest U.S. lender by deposits, fell in New York trading after saying it doesn’t plan to boost dividends this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing