Sanofi-Regeneron Cholesterol Drug Enters Late-Stage TrialAlbertina Torsoli and Meg Tirrell
Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. said they are enrolling patients in more than 10 late-stage clinical trials for a potentially first-in-class cholesterol-lowering drug targeting an enzyme called PCSK9.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy