Muddy Waters’ Block Says New Oriental Forced to Give More DetailBloomberg News
Carson Block, the short seller who sparked a 74 percent drop in Sino-Forest Corp. shares before it filed for bankruptcy protection, said his latest allegations against New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. will force the company to disclose more details about its business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas