Muddy Waters’ Block Says New Oriental Forced to Give More DetailBloomberg News
Carson Block, the short seller who sparked a 74 percent drop in Sino-Forest Corp. shares before it filed for bankruptcy protection, said his latest allegations against New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. will force the company to disclose more details about its business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster