Mexico Likely to Keep Stable Rate Policy as Inflation Picks UpNacha Cattan
Mexico’s central bank probably will hold its key interest rate steady today, marking three years since the last change, after policy makers said the economic outlook worsened and inflation rose above the target range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner