Meat Industry Loses Challenge to Renewable Fuel StandardTom Schoenberg
The National Chicken Council and two other meat-industry groups lost a court challenge to the EPA’s national renewable-fuel standard that they said will increase feed prices in the U.S as more corn is used to produce ethanol.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap