J&J Appeals $1.2 Billion Arkansas Risperdal RulingJef Feeley
Johnson & Johnson appealed an Arkansas judge’s decision to fine the drugmaker $1.2 billion over what state officials said was a misleading marketing campaign for the company’s antipsychotic drug Risperdal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's