Emerging Stocks Head for Steepest Weekly Gain This MonthJason Webb and Sridhar Natarajan
Emerging-market stocks fell by the most in a week after Xinhua News Agency reported China won’t ease restrictions on its property market and as concern deepened that Europe’s debt crisis will sap global growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis