Canada’s Inflation Was Slower Than Forecast in JuneAndrew Mayeda
Canadian consumer prices rose less than forecast in June as fuel costs extended their decline, reinforcing forecasts the nation’s central bank won’t raise its policy rate until at least next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts