UAW Says Arbitrator Rules Against Union in Ford DisputeBill Koenig
The United Auto Workers said an arbitrator ruled against it on a grievance against Ford Motor Co. in which the union contended that salaried employees didn’t give up as much as its members in pay and benefits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing