Repsol Sells Chilean Assets to Reduce Debt by $317 MillionTodd White
Repsol SA, fighting to keep its investment-grade rating, agreed to sell a Chilean unit in a deal that will cut debt by about $317 million. The company’s credit default swaps fell the most in 12 days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations