Peregrine, Madoff, Comerica, Doral Financial: ComplianceEllen Rosen
The trustee liquidating Peregrine Financial Group Inc., who is seeking to return “specifically identifiable property” to customers, said only about 11 of 24,000 futures clients have such property eligible to be returned, according to a filing in bankruptcy court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe