Pelata Says Leaving Renault After ‘No Job in Sight’ at CarmakerMathieu Rosemain
Patrick Pelata, who stepped down from his post as Renault SA’s chief operating officer in 2011 following a botched espionage investigation, said he’s leaving the carmaker because he wasn’t given enough responsibilities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap