Nexen Quarterly Profit Falls 57% as Crude Prices DeclineJeremy van Loon
Nexen Inc., the Canadian oil producer that’s been seeking a new chief executive officer for six months, said profit fell 57 percent because of lower crude prices and its unsuccessful Kakuna well in the Gulf of Mexico.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis