Manufacturers Split On Breaks-for-Rate Trade in Tax CodeRichard Rubin
Tax directors for large U.S. manufacturing companies are split on how much they are willing to give up in tax breaks in exchange for a lower corporate rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances