Fed Ignores Money Supply as ECB Uses New Tools: Cutting ResearchSimon Kennedy
Monetary policy should be renamed, according to Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Vice President and economist Daniel L. Thornton. The reason: the Fed and most other central banks “pay virtually no attention to money.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders