Blackstone Second-Quarter Profit Drops 74% as Fees FallDevin Banerjee
Blackstone Group LP, the world’s largest private-equity firm, said second-quarter profit fell 74 percent as market swings hurt the value of its holdings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks