Anadarko Doesn’t Reach Settlement of Tronox CaseTiffany Kary
Anadarko Petroleum Corp. and its Kerr-McGee unit failed to settle a $25 billion lawsuit brought by the U.S. and Tronox Inc. and a trial will resume next week, a lawyer said. Anadarko fell as much as 5.2 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day